An ancient fortification was incorporated into a Turkish fort at the west side of the Kladovo town. It was rectangular in shape with corner towers. It is well preserved, easily accessible with a lot of possibilities for presentation. It is conducted from small and large fort. Small fort was built in 1524 in Osman reign. Large fort with six stone built bastion and earthen walls, was constructed between 1717 and 1739. stone walls on fort was built in 1818. fetislam was in use until 1867. Investigation and conservation works were took a place in 1973 to 1977 and 1981 to 1984.